*Yes, this is part 2 of my awards post. Please check for nominations.
This is where I say which bloggers I want with me during the Zombie Apocalypse. Just wait one moment while I don my sparkly dress for the ceremony…
Legal Disclaimer: Nominees were chosen based on skills and mental acuity. This blog does not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, or creed. Nominees understand and agree that in the event of an actual Zombie Apocalypse, this blogger loveandlunchmeat, cannot be held financially or legally responsible for whatever injuries or physical harm may be incurred.
1. NBI from No Blog Intended: I’m not going to lie. NBI was the first and only blogger who both flattered me AND offered me food. Clearly she has negotiating tactics and brains far beyond her age. Sorry, for those who didn’t make the list, but this is exactly how you win my loyalty.
2. Heath from Life As I Know It: Every single blog post Heath writes makes me laugh out loud, even when he’s mocking pregnancy and communism. He’s hysterical! Also, he has a military background, which will surely come in handy during the Zombie Apocalypse. (You really should check out this blog!)
3. Kim from Fresh Daily Bread: Kim’s blog was one of the first blogs I started reading, and my own blog changed a lot as a result of reading it, realizing that blogs could be many things all at once.
5. Andrew Elizabeth: One day you’ll start a blog, and you can officially join the team as a blogger. In the meantime, I’m willing to bend the rules for you. I love you that much… Plus, they’re my rules anyway.
FOLKS, YOU REALLY WANT ANDREW ELIZABETH TO START BLOGGING! Trust me on this, and feel free to harass her in the comments. (Yes, that is the smell of a guest post…) She’s a soon-to-be-published author (under contract for several books), she’s funny, and she knows a frightening amount of information about serial killers. Oh, and for those who have eyes, she also happens to be hot! (The Andrew half of the team is also an asset. He’s extremely tall, which makes him exceptional for zombie scouting.)
6. Rollergiraffe: Rollergiraffe writes an incredibly funny blog… And then right when I’m not expecting it, she’ll write a post that actually makes me blink away tears. She’s truly talented. In addition to writing an awesome blog, she also keeps bees and is good with firearms.
7. The Hobbler: I absolutely love the hobbler! I’ve seen enough sports documentaries to know that brains always beats brawn in the end, and there is no one more clever (or more fun) than the Hobbler.
8. Madame Weebles from Fear No Weebles: Madame Weebles knows things. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, her charm and no-how will go far.
9. Amb from Words Become Superfluous: The zombie apocalypse should come with a soundtrack, which Amber is willing to provide. Also, for my own personal amusement, I need bloggers who are well versed in good music, good books, good movies, and who are fun to have around!
10. Mooselicker: He’s crazy and slightly deranged. I’m not sure I’d like him otherwise, but I can see where his dark humor and willingness to think outside the box could be quite useful during a zombie apocalypse.
If any of you don’t already have the following awards, you’ve just been nominated! If you choose to accept this award, you have to say seven things about yourself, and nominate 15 other people. Or something.
Most importantly, you are all now official members of my international elite zombie fighting squadron! Feel free to take a zombie fighting award, and proudly display it on your own blog. There are no rules for this award. However, you should continue to do research so that you are adequately prepared for said events.
*I know there are a lot of awesome bloggers out there, but I’m too lazy to save all of you. See the blogroll for others whom I considered saving. Sorry about that. If I like you, and I happen to see a zombie about to eat your face, I will help if possible. Also, feel free to take some zombie bling for your blog, as raising awareness is always half the battle. (The original image is mine, so you don’t need to worry about copyright.)